Time Clock Wizard’s Free Salary Payroll Calculator
Experience and dedication are two of the things that make salaried employees the backbone of any successful business. Using our free salary payroll calculator to pay them properly is a great way to return their level of commitment.
The One Problem That Every Business Owner Would Like to Have
Most business owners like to have a hand in every aspect of their company’s daily affairs. This is especially true when they start out and during periods of intense growth. But while this is understandable enough, it’s just not sustainable over the long term. In fact, this should be the explicit goal of starting a business in the first place– that your company expands into an entity that’s far too big for any one person to control.
Sound familiar? If so, congratulations are in order. Your company has expanded past the point where you can handle everything all by yourself. You’ve probably hired a few people and you might be looking for more. The question is how to manage all these people once they’ve come aboard. How do you get them all paid on time, for instance?
That’s just the question we’re here answer. For many companies, the solution to this problem comes in the form of Time Clock Wizard’s free salary payroll calculator. Now that we’ve sketched out the problem, let’s have a look at how our salary payroll calculators work.
Start Tracking Employee Time For Free
Time Clock Wizard’s Salary Payroll Calculator
First, you need to understand that these payroll calculators are designed for salaried employees. We have calculators for hourly employees as well, but they’re located elsewhere on the site. Fortunately, both kinds require minimal effort on your part and operate in a similar fashion.
Here’s a summary of what you need to know about TCW’s salary payroll calculators:
- They’re engineer tested again and again for consistent accuracy
- Each one is specifically designed to fit the tax codes of one of the 50 states
- These qualities work together to make sure that the correct amount of federal, state, and local taxes are withheld without any calculations on your part.
- In addition to withholding the proper amount of income tax, the salary payroll calculator for your home state can account for personalized deductions as well.
- Most importantly perhaps, our salary payroll calculators are very simple to use
We understand if this all sounds too good to be true. However, all you have to do is try one of our salary calculators a few times to see for yourself. With just a little practice, you should be able to calculate the salaries of a dozen or so employees in under an hour. And you know better than we do how valuable this extra time can be.
How Simplicity on Your End Yields Detailed Results
Our salary calculators are more or less self-explanatory, but here’s a quick look at what they require on your end. Once you’ve chosen the calculator that’s appropriate for your state, here’s all you have to do:
- Input the employee’s total yearly or per pay period salary
- Enter how often the employee is paid– usually weekly or bi-weekly, though we offer a monthly option as well
- Then, enter the salaried employee’s pertinent tax information, as well as any voluntary deductions for things like retirement plans or health savings accounts
- Lastly, simply click the ‘Calculate’ bottom of the calculator and consider your work done
As you can see, our salary payroll calculator is a case of simplicity in action. But this doesn’t mean you’ll sacrifice important information on the other end. Along with the employee’s gross and net pay for the pay period, the calculator will also provide the total amount of voluntary and involuntary deductions, as well as an easy-to-understand report on how the final figures were generated.
Now you can see the end result. You’ll have a single report to send to both the employee and your payroll department. To sum up, you now have a free way to replace the mess of spreadsheets you’ve been using up to now. You’ll also have a lot more time on your hands to actually run your business.
Please try one of our salary payroll calculators today. You’ve got absolutely nothing to lose and a host of benefits to gain.