Time Clock Wizard’s Free Salary Paycheck Calculator
Growing companies are always looking for a way to do payroll more efficiently. That’s why Time Clock Wizard is proud to offer a free salary paycheck calculator that’s accurate, reliable, and simple to use. For best results, start using your state’s version right away.
Solving The Payroll Problem
As a business owner, you know much better than we do how important it is to have an efficient payroll system in place. Without one, any number of difficulties can arise. These problems can include:
- Poor company culture and poor employee morale
- High rates of absenteeism
- Irreparable damage to your business’s reputation
- Decreased recruitment opportunities
- High turnover and inconsistent overall performance
- Low productivity and profits
- Costly lawsuits over wage claims
To an outsider, this might sound like we’re stating the obvious. However, we understand that getting your employees paid accurately and on time is a great deal harder than it looks. This is especially true when you factor in the amount of time the average business owner spends getting payroll just right.
Isn’t this where the payroll problem really lies? Sure, you could get everyone paid easily if you had enough time to pore over spreadsheets for hours each and every week. But this isn’t much better than the problems we mentioned above. You and your managers need time to actually run your business. That way, you can keep your people happy and increase your customer base at the same time.
That’s why it’s in your best interests to let Time Clock Wizard’s free salary paycheck calculator do this time consuming work for you.
Start Tracking Employee Time For Free
How Our Salary Paycheck Calculator Can Help
We all understand what the payroll problem looks like, so let’s dig right into the solution. Here’s a quick summary of our salary paycheck calculator’s chief features:
- All of our salary calculators are engineer tested for down to penny accuracy
- We have a salary calculator that adheres to the tax codes of all 50 states
- Along with the software’s constantly updated tax database, this ensures that the right amount of taxes and other deductions are always withheld properly
- They can also handle voluntary deductions such as retirement plans and health savings accounts
- They’re incredibly easy to use
For verification of these claims, all you have to do is try your state’s salary payroll calculator a few times. That will be more than enough to prove that we have the solution to the perennial payroll problem. Now let’s take a look at how the software functions.
How Our Free Salary Paycheck Calculator Works
Here’s everything you need to do to arrive at your employee’s correct salary each and every time payday comes around:
- Locate the salary paycheck calculator that’s appropriate for your state
- Then, enter the employee’s per pay period or annual salary
- Enter how often the employee is paid
- Input the employee’s relevant federal, local, and state tax information, as well as any voluntary deductions you need to withhold
- Lastly, click the ‘Calculate’ button and let our software do all the heavy lifting
Within seconds, you’ll have all the information you and the employee will need on the other end. This information includes:
- Total gross and net pay
- The precise amounts of local, state, and federal taxes withheld
- The total amount of voluntary deductions
- Social Security and Medicare deductions
- A transparent view of how all the final figure was arrived at
Now that you know all this, what else is there to say? The last thing you need to keep in mind is that we’re providing this software at absolutely no cost to you. In other words, you’ve simply got nothing to lose. We encourage you to try a Time Clock Wizard salary paycheck calculator today.