Time Clock Wizard’s Free Hourly Payroll Calculator
Doing payroll is never as easy as it sounds. Fortunately, many companies just like yours have used our free hourly payroll calculator as part of their solution.
The Payroll Dilemma
When it comes to getting employees paid accurately and on time, small to medium sized business owners are immediately faced with a dilemma. On the one hand, grave consequences can arise very quickly if you make even the occasional payroll mistake. These consequences can include things like:
- Decreased employee morale
- Severe damage to your company’s reputation
- Attendance problems
- High turnover rates
- Decreased productivity and profits
- Legal action
Add in that paying your employees properly is just the right thing to do, and it becomes obvious why you just don’t have a choice in the matter.
Unfortunately, paying your people the right way can eat up a disproportionate part of your time. Sure, you can always outsource your company’s payroll duties or hire a part-time accountant, but these options often cost more than they’re worth.
If you find yourself in this difficult position, we’re certain that Time Clock Wizard’s free hourly payroll calculator can help. Read on to find out this advanced software works and what it can do to make your payroll process more efficient.
Start Tracking Employee Time For Free
TCW’s Hourly Payroll Calculator
We all know the problems your business can have with payroll, so let’s get right to the business of finding a solution. First, here’s a list of what you need to know about our hourly payroll calculator:
- We offer one that follows the tax codes of each of the 50 states
- This means that the right amount of local, state, and federal taxes are withheld automatically
- All our hourly payroll calculators are based on a constantly updated tax database
- They’re also rigorously tested for pinpoint accuracy
- All our payroll calculators can account for personalized deductions as well, including 401(k) plans and HSAs.
- They’re quick and simple to use
But you don’t have to take our word for it. We encourage you to try your home state’s payroll calculator a few times to see for yourself. It won’t cost you a dime, and you’ll immediately see what a boon it can be to payroll accuracy and overall efficiency.
Now let’s have quick look at how the software works.
Low Effort and High Yield With a Few Simple Steps
Here’s a quick summary of how you can use TCW’s hourly paycheck calculator to compute your employees’ net pay in a matter of minutes:
- Select the payroll calculator designed for your home state
- Enter the employee’s pay rate and the number of hours worked
- For employees who work in different positions, you can input up to six different hourly rates
- Then, enter how frequently the employee is paid
- Next, input the employee’s relevant tax information and any voluntary deductions
- Lastly, click the calculate button at the bottom and let the software take care of the rest
Once you’re finished, you’ll receive a detailed summary of the employee’s payroll information:
- Gross and Net Pay
- Federal, State, and Local Taxes
- Amount of Social Security and Medicare Withheld
- Any voluntary deductions
- A detailed report on how the figures were arrived at
As you can see, our payroll software generates all the information you and your employees need to understand every paycheck or direct deposit they receive. You can print copies of all this information from right inside the software and send to payroll for easy processing.
And remember– this software is entirely free to use. In other words, you have absolutely nothing to lose. Please try your state’s hourly payroll calculator today and find out everything it can do to make you and your staff’s lives easier.
Free Hourly Payroll Calculator State Index
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia