Here’s a quick summary of how you can use TCW’s hourly paycheck calculator to compute your employees’ net pay in a matter of minutes:
- Select the payroll calculator designed for your home state
- Enter the employee’s pay rate and the number of hours worked
- For employees who work in different positions, you can input up to six different hourly rates
- Then, enter how frequently the employee is paid
- Next, input the employee’s relevant tax information and any voluntary deductions
- Lastly, click the calculate button at the bottom and let the software take care of the rest
Once you’re finished, you’ll receive a detailed summary of the employee’s payroll information:
- Gross and Net Pay
- Federal, State, and Local Taxes
- Amount of Social Security and Medicare Withheld
- Any voluntary deductions
- A detailed report on how the figures were arrived at
As you can see, our payroll software generates all the information you and your employees need to understand every paycheck or direct deposit they receive. You can print copies of all this information from right inside the software and send to payroll for easy processing.
And remember– this software is entirely free to use. In other words, you have absolutely nothing to lose. Please try your state’s hourly payroll calculator today and find out everything it can do to make you and your staff’s lives easier.