Information Collection and How it is used
• TimeClockWizard.com collects personal information when you register with TimeClockWizard.com to use TimeClockWizard.com services or to post content on TimeClockWizard.com.
• When you register we ask for your email address and personal information such as your name.
• TimeClockWizard.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request.
• TimeClockWizard.com uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in our user registration databases when you register with TimeClockWizard.com. IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
• To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
• To estimate the total number of users visiting TimeClockWizard.com from specific geographical regions.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
• You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
• If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use TimeClockWizard.com’s products or services that require you to “sign in,” and you may not be able to take full advantage of the TimeClockWizard.com service.
• TimeClockWizard.com uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
1. Access your information when you “sign in”.
2. Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using TimeClockWizard.com’s services.
3. Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
4. Conduct research to improve TimeClockWizard.com’s content and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• TimeClockWizard.com will never rent or sell your personal information.
• Generally, TimeClockWizard.com does not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your consent except to provide products or services you’ve either requested, or which may compliment your existing account service, and in the following circumstances:
1. TimeClockWizard.com may be required to disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Editing and Deleting Account Information. Security.
• You can change your TimeClockWizard.com Account Information, at any time.
• We may send you certain communications relating to the TimeClockWizard.com service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your TimeClockWizard.com account.
• You can delete your TimeClockWizard.com account at any time from your account page; however, please note that your identification information may remain in TimeClockWizard.com’s records for some period.
• We limit access to personal information about you to our employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• Your TimeClockWizard.com Account Information is password-protected.
• In certain areas, TimeClockWizard.com may use SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
TimeClockWizard.com may update this policy at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes to how we handle personal information we will send a notice either to your TimeClockWizard.com Message Inbox, the email address used to register your TimeClockWizard.com account, or by placing a prominent notice on our site. If you have questions or suggestions please contact us at [email protected]