Free South Carolina Hourly Paycheck Calculator

With this free South Carolina hourly paycheck calculator on your side, you won’t need to worry anymore about getting everyone paid accurately and on time. For easy calculation of your net pay, simply input as many as six hourly pay rates along with the applicable federal, state, and local tax data.  

This Calculator is provided for Free and without warranty as to its capability or effectiveness for any particular purpose. All promotions are subject to change without notice.

Need to calculate payroll in a different state?

Free South Carolina Hourly Paycheck Calculator FAQs

Our hourly paycheck calculator software is engineer tested for accuracy each time you use it.  It also uses a constantly updated tax engine/database to ensure proper tax withholding and make the calculator even easier to use. All in all, you can count on our paycheck calculators to eliminate the stress and lost time that used to accompany your payroll process.  

Here are three of the most frequently-asked-questions about our hourly paycheck calculator and South Carolina income taxes: 

  1. Does South Carolina collect state income taxes on personal earnings? 

         Yes and no. Depending on their individual tax bracket, South Carolina residents pay between 0% and 7% in state income taxes.  

  1. How does the capital gains income tax work in South Carolina?

        Investors only have to pay income tax on 56% of their capital gains income. The other 44% is exempt.  

  1. How much is minimum wage in South Carolina? 

        South Carolina follows the federal minimum wage rate of $7.25/hr.  

Start Tracking Employee Time For Free

GET STARTED NOW

Additional Resources for Our Paycheck Calculator

Department of Employment:  This page serves as a portal to South Carolina’s wide array of of employment resources.  

Work Opportunity Tax Credit for Employers: This page provides  in-depth information about The WOTC program, which awards tax credits to companies that hire eligible employees.  

Individual Income Tax Page:  From tax forms to filing instructions, this page provides everything you and your employees need to maximize the utility of our South Carolina hourly paycheck calculator.  

BACK TO MAIN CALCULATOR PAGE
BACK TO HOURLY PAYCHECK CALCULATOR PAGE